DAILY HOURS: 8AM - 4AM
Over the past several weeks, we have helped to keep each other safe by staying apart. Now we’re happy to let you know that we are planning for a safe reopening on Tuesday, May 26, at 8am, for slot play only, at three of our Oneida Casino locations: Main-Airport, West Mason, and IMAC. Hours are from 8AM - 4AM daily. We will be closed from 4AM to 8AM nightly for deep cleaning. Our restaurants will remain closed but "grab and go" food will be available at each location.
Limited entrances at each casino will be open:
- Main-Airport: North Side Ramp Entrance and South Side Valet Entrance
- IMAC: West Side Casino Entrance
- W. Mason: North Side Canopy Entrance
Your safety, and that of our team members and the wider community, is our most important consideration. To ensure it, we have implemented new safety measures and cleaning protocols. Here are some of the most important:
- We require that all guests to join us in wearing face masks at all times while inside the facility.
- All guests will have their temperature taken by a handheld thermometer or temperature testing kiosk before entrance. Only those with a body temperature below 100.4° may enter.
- No smoking of any kind will be allowed in the casinos.
- Increased hand sanitization units throughout each casino.
- Social distancing markers have been added at the Players Club, Cashiers, VIP Lounges and throughout the casinos.
- Closure of popcorn, water, and business unit inside the VIP Lounges.
- Total number of guests allowed inside the facility will be limited to make proper social distancing possible.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Personal protective equipment: All front line team members will wear face masks while inside the facility, those working in food service will also wear gloves.
- Plexiglass separators at the Players Clubs.
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks of all employees.
- New "touchless" procedures for guest interactions.
- Slot machines will be sanitized before and after each player - Cleaning Teams will rotate throughout the casino constantly.
- All machines will be deep cleaned daily from 4am - 8am.
- High-touch areas and surfaces will be cleaned constantly throughout the day.
- Restrooms to be cleaned hourly.
With new safety measures in place, we’ll be ready for you when you’re ready to return and play. We’re looking forward to seeing you.